- Any person or institution who may wish to observe elections in Swaziland must first seek due authorization and accreditation by the Elections Boundaries Commission through a written application to the chairman of EB.
- Each observer shall be provided with the necessary means of identification by the Elections Boundaries Commission.
- Domestic observers will be nominated and trained by their own
- An observer shall be impartial in the conduct of his /her duties and shall not display allegiance to any candidate at any time.
- He or she shall refrain from carrying, wearing or displaying electoral materials or any article of clothing, emblem, colors, badges or other items denoting support for or any candidate.
- He or she shall under no circumstances whatsoever be allowed to interfere with the duties of the electoral staff.
- He or she shall maintain secrecy with reference to any matter affecting voting and counting voters and shall not by himself/ herself or through his /her organization declare the results of any election before the declaration by the Elections and Boundaries Commission.