CITIZEN’S PARTICIPATION IN DEMOCRACY
Citizens have the following obligations;
- Living peacefully with each other.
- Respecting the rights of fellow citizens.
- Living within the law.
- Carrying out family obligations.
- Teaching young citizens good values.
- Working and contributing to economic growth.
- Contributing to the income of the state by paying taxes.
- Participating in elections.
- Helping develop society which accepts democratic principles.
- Attend community or civic meetings.
- Making sure that the state uses national wealth for the benefit of all.
- Respecting the rule of law.