(1) The votes at the poll shall be given by ballot and the result shall be ascertained by counting the votes cast for each candidate.
(2) Voting at every election shall be by secret ballot using one ballot box in respect of the election of a Member of Parliament, Indvuna yeNkhundla and Bucopho for all the candidates at each polling station.
(3) The candidate who receives the most valid votes cast shall be declared elected.
Who can vote?
(1) Every person who is registered in a register of voters for an Inkhundla, and who is not disqualified to vote under this Act [Elections Act] or any other law, shall be entitled to vote at an election held in that Inkhundla.
(2) A voter shall not cast more than one vote when a poll is taken.