- The ballot of every voter shall consist of a ballot paper.
- Each ballot paper shall–
- Contain the names and photographs of all the candidates contesting the election;
- Be capable of being folded up;
- Have a number printed on it; and
- Have attached to it a counterfoil with the same number printed on it.
- The names of the candidates on a ballot paper shall appear in alphabetical order of their surnames and, if there are two or more candidates of the same surname, in alphabetical order of their other names.
- The Commission may prescribe the form and design and other features to be printed on a ballot paper and the manner in which ballot papers issued shall be accounted for in a ballot paper account.
Connect With Us